Vacuum Sealer that easy to clean

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BrianGSDTexoma

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2018
North Texas, Texoma
I had an Inkbird but did not have removal chamber and guess I got water in it while cleaning chamber. It started to smoke when using it so I tossed. I bought one that the chamber detached from unit but the sealing strip messed up so I am returning it. I returned first one without using because of this. Now the search continues. Been searching for couple hours and cant decide. A removable chamber insert is a must.

Reactions: JLeonard
Inkbird but did not have removal chamber and guess I got water in it while cleaning chamber. It started to smoke when using it so I tossed.
Mine did the same damn thing a couple weeks ago . No water involved . You get what you pay for , and mine was just a back up , but no more Inkbird for me .

Anyone that bought these when they had them on sale a few years ago . Don't leave it plugged in and walk away from it .

Was just going to go Foodsaver but the ones I looking at would not come until next month. I ordered this. Has silicon gaskets and 5 mm seal strip. Also got a $10 coupon. Time will tell.

1702938686751.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky