Two more homerun dishes from the Mrs. (Goat ribs and ravioli)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tander28

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 7, 2016
Kansas
She's been on a roll lately, which means I've been eating good whether the smoker is fired up or not!

Moroccan style goat ribs with chickpea curry and cilantro rice and a mint yogurt sauce.
IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1294.JPG

Homemade ravioli stuffed with herbed goat cheese and ricotta and topped with a brown butter sauce with bacon, brussels and pecans. Mine is the one without the extra goat cheese topper, that stuff a little goes a long way for me!
IMG_1310.JPG

IMG_1311.JPG

She makes you some amazing meals. I save many of yours for ideas in the future. Thanks for sharing

nice looking plates! Don't think I've ever had goat before. Yep, think ya have a keeper, better keep her!

Ryan

Reactions: Winterrider
Looks awesome! She did a fantastic job! Looks like another foot and back rub! Lol!

Looks like you are a lucky man! Both plates look good!
I like to say I got her young before she knew there were better options LOL. We started dating at 18 and 19, met in high school.
She sure cooks good
And I eat good, works out great :emoji_laughing:
Lucky man! Wish I could find goat.
Me too!!!!!
Thanks, Brian! I was surprised to see goat on our local dairy's meat list, so we gave it a shot and the quality was great.
She makes you some amazing meals. I save many of yours for ideas in the future. Thanks for sharing
Very kind jcam, I passed along the message!

nice looking plates! Don't think I've ever had goat before. Yep, think ya have a keeper, better keep her!

Ryan
Thank you! Goat is a good change of pace, but I can't have too much of it. She's definitely a keeper!
That looks insane!
It tasted it too--thanks for commenting!
Agree with Brokenhandle Brokenhandle , hang on to that one!
I'm hanging on for dear life, this pandemic makes it easier she has to stay home with me :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Looks awesome! She did a fantastic job! Looks like another foot and back rub! Lol!
I owe her, that's for sure!
Never had goat but that looks great.
Absolutely worth trying, you'll know if you like it on the first bite haha. Not too different from lamb really IMO.
Did someone say ravioli?
That was my reaction when she mentioned she may wanna make some!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky