Traeger grill/smoker reviews?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

np482

Original poster
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone whose used a traeger smoker/grill, how do you like it? I’ve found a really good deal on a 572 in one and looking on some insight if I should jump on it or look elsewhere for a new smoker

A lot of people like to bag on Traeger because it's the big-box store brand and their old controllers really weren't that good. Would I go to the store and buy a new Traeger? Probably not, for the same amount of money I could buy a different grill that has more features and a better reputation.

Would I buy a used Traeger I got a good deal on? Absolutely, and then I'd spend more time cooking delicious food than worrying about the haters. I have an ancient Traeger and it cooks great food just like any of my other grills do.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky