Thermometer For My UDS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

midnight a~ 1/4 smoke

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 20, 2007
I can't find any decent thermometers other than at BBQ Galore and they are way overpriced. I found 1 at WalMart made by CFM Corp (made in China) with the brand name "Grill Care" $15.00

It's really feels heavy duty, it has a 2 & 3/4" dial, plain face no pretty colors with a 3" probe. It takes a 7/8" hole. Anyone use these and are they dependable. I don't want to drill a big ole hole and it be garbage. Most ones I see online are 1/2" and twice the $$$.

Thanks,

I seen that page, Should have said that I could not find one local. I guess I was asking for suggestions on quality, brands and types.

dude..........go into use control panel.......and put where you are from.......so it shows up........i have NO clue where you are at........

For $15.00..........go for it, check the accuracy before ya drill the hole, if it's no good, take it back and order a good one from that site!!

What bbq bubba said. By the way, CFM rrepresents GOSM's.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky