Thank You SMF

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have only been a member here a little over a year and half, had allready been smoking turkeys, jerky, sausage, cheese, etc. But another member I know from a hunting and fishing site suggested SMF to me, I popped in and read, and read and read; about 10 to 12 hours of reaading and I was astonished by the wealth of knowledge and willingness to help and sharing that was/is going on, at that point I had to sign up. etc.

Since then I am smoking ribs, beans,fattys, ABT's. Ribs I never dared trying thinking they were at a complete opposite level of smoker than I am (wrong, all the advise needed is right here at smf). I had never heard of smoking beans before, never heard of a fatty or ABT's before. But with the comradery here at SMF my smoikes from that point on were better, more of them and I have an endless list of new stuff to try.

It has gotten to a point whern I go sign in to SMF, I am looking forward to seeing my freinds. This site accomplishes many things, provides information that will motivate any smoker to confidently serve new dishes to freinds knowing the recipe is tried a true from someone he has connected with a trusts.

SMF is solid smoking ground, may the members never change and stick to helping others..... As that is the key to making this the best smoking meat form on the internet.

Jeff provided the space and the rules, it is the members that have brought SMF to what it is :A Smoking Gold Mine".

Amen brother.

I must say mossymo! This is right on the mark on how I found this site, and feel about it
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks Jeff and of course the family
wink.gif

Yes sir Ron,
I'm with you and and all the other folks that have posted here. This is a great forum with lots of great people and a wealth of information. I hadn't smoked much until I found this site and the people on it. I had some experience smoking Lake trout and salmon on an old ECB, but that was about the extent of my smoking. After finding this site last year, the wife and I went to Cabella's and purchased a 48"X16" gas smoker. We have smoked ribs, brisket, chicken and Butts since we bought it. Thanks to this forum most smokes turned out great.

Keep up the good work Jeff and thank you.

Happy Smokin.......Steve

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky