Tequila lime park butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is one fantastic looking plate of tacos! Definitely worthy of some points!!

Thanks Lance, we're looking forward to leftovers! Quesadillas next up on the list!

Did I see OCTOFORKS??  lol  

Good looking chow brother.  Obtw remember you can reverse the claws so the tines face inward if you ever need.  I'm glad you got them out of the box! 
biggrin.gif

Did I see OCTOFORKS??  lol  

Good looking chow brother.  Obtw remember you can reverse the claws so the tines face inward if you ever need.  I'm glad you got them out of the box! :biggrin:

Thanks FWI, they are not much fun to clean but what is. It make me more comfortable spinning a butt for sure,now I need to use them more!

Thanks FWI, they are not much fun to clean but what is. It make me more comfortable spinning a butt for sure,now I need to use them more!
Cleaning tips: Soak in (very hot) water and dishwasher detergent.   I use a ultrasonic cleaner which is painless and they come out spotless but I use dishwasher tablets in that.  IMO the dish washer tabs do most of the work.  The only thing I have to do is pull out the parts and that's it...maybe a quick rinse is about it.  

Oh take them apart first obviously. 

Besides dishwasher tabs another customer said he uses PBW (powdered brewery wash)  He just soaks and that's it. 

No ultrasonic cleaning here. They weren't to bad I think there pretty clean without taking them apart luckily this time just not showroom new. I can imagine they will have to be taken apart most of the time.

Amazing park butt b-one!  
points1.png
for using the octoforks, you really are enforcing the need for me to start spinning!

Mike

Amazing park butt b-one!  :points1: for using the octoforks, you really are enforcing the need for me to start spinning!

Mike

Thanks Mike, come to the dizzy side,we have self basting meats!

No ultrasonic cleaning here. They weren't to bad I think there pretty clean without taking them apart luckily this time just not showroom new. I can imagine they will have to be taken apart most of the time.
Certain cooks really need soaking like when I cook pork butts and chicken.  Other cooks I might just leave them together and put in the dishwasher.   When you want them "showroom" clean though the taking apart and soaking definitely works great

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky