Tacos too!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks great.
Must be the season. I made up some taco meat last night.
I've been using my own seasoning blend for about 20 years to cut the salt and get some decent flavor.
Your blend is for about a pound package?
Last trip down the Mexican aisle at grocery, I found a taco shell called a "Fiesta Flat". Makes roughly an open face taco.
Thank you! Yes, that is for a pound of meat. And it is a tad spicy!

Those looks great steve! I'll have to give your seasoning a try sometime. We do tacos every Tuesday or darn close to it. Always looking for new things to try!
Thanks Travis. The mix is a bit spicy. But good.

Those tacos look great Steve, Like. I'm going to try the seasoning out with some ground beef, but I'm more of a soft flour tort guy. RAY
Thank you Ray!

Looks good Steve!! I could eat tacos daily.
Thanks Jeff. We have it usually a couple times a month here.

A flat bottom taco shell that is about the size of the paper tray under the hot dog from C-store.
Fiesta flat
I've been making an open face taco or mini tostada with them.
I'm going to make some chorizo for a Mexican chili dog. The chorizo sold in stores around here is organ flesh.

Man, We havent had tacos in a while.......Now you got me craving them. Those look great.
Jim

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky