Sous Vide Yum Nua (Thai Beef Salad)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LoydB

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 31, 2022
Dinner tonight. Marinated the flank steak overnight, then two hours sv at 129.5 degrees F. Seared off and sliced.

1693960863760.jpeg

LOOKS INCREDIBLE! I wanna do that marinate/SV for a few things but ruined my last few attempts going too long. I think you're on the money keep it a short bath. I like it a little hotter tho @ 129.6F. :emoji_laughing:

LOOKS INCREDIBLE! I wanna do that marinate/SV for a few things but ruined my last few attempts going too long. I think you're on the money keep it a short bath. I like it a little hotter tho @ 129.6F. :emoji_laughing:
A small change makes a big difference.

Jim

Reactions: zwiller
Looks really good. Love the flavors of that thai dressing.
Thanks! Me too. Lime juice and fish sauce make everything better.

Looks like a bowl full of happy belly!
We were stunned with steak.

Thank you! 129.5 is the perfect medium rare IMO.

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky