Some heavy weather coming

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

normanaj

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 2, 2014
Rhode Island
Heavy rain 2"-4" and gusts up to 65. The timing with the high tide sucks. Plus the ground is already completely saturated so flooding is going to be an issue for a lot of folks especially along the waterfront with the tidal surge.

The only plus side it's going to be a warm weather system,the temps will rise to the low 50s by morning.

Reactions: chopsaw
It's snowing here now, but that's supposed to change over to rain around 10. Steady 25ish MPH wind with gusts up to 60. With the snow, rain and 6" of snow already on the ground. It could get pretty interesting around here shortly.

Stay safe.

Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
Heavy rain 2"-4" and gusts up to 65. The timing with the high tide sucks. Plus the ground is already completely saturated so flooding is going to be an issue for a lot of folks especially along the waterfront with the tidal surge.

It's been pretty rough here today and everything is moving north so it's coming. Stay safe...

The panhandle got blasted this morning with high winds and possibly some spinney stuff.
I'm central FL so it lost a lot of the El Nino fuel when it passed over about an hour ago.

The panhandle got blasted this morning with high winds and possibly some spinney stuff.
I'm central FL so it lost a lot of the El Nino fuel when it passed over about an hour ago.
If you drive really fast John. You could make it back to Minn. for a second round.

Chris

If you drive really fast John. You could make it back to Minn. for a second round.

Chris
Maybe I can find a really fast car tomorrow.
We're going to the Mecum Auction at the Osceola County Fair Grounds.
Indian summer is done up in MN. Temps hovering around 0°F. We'll stay here and whine about 65° high tomorrow.

Stay safe. As far as saturated my yard here in Ohio is for sure. It's rained all day again. Every step is squishy. I've given up on cleaning up paw prints on the wood floors until things freeze over.

It was nasty for awhile or sure. Tornados west, north, south, and east of us today none of them that far away but we were lucky here. Power went out about 7 this morning and came back on around 3 pm. I've got some limbs to pick up and guessing the winds were around 60 at times.

It was nasty for awhile or sure. Tornados west, north, south, and east of us today none of them that far away but we were lucky here. Power went out about 7 this morning and came back on around 3 pm. I've got some limbs to pick up and guessing the winds were around 60 at times.
Happy you are well
Didn't see this post and dropped a PM (OK conversation)
Minor I guess compared to the area. We dodged it down here in Orlando area. Mostly some good rains, but the sand were pretty dry so it sucked in fast.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky