Smoker dimensions and recommendations

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

evansmeats

Original poster
May 3, 2020
Hello- I am new here and looking for some insight on my smoker! I have had this smoker as pull behind(my truck) but seeing that we rarely took it anywhere and it became an eye sore in the yard I have decided to remove the wheels and brick it into a permeant location. In my experience this smoker is very sensitive and requires a lot of attention when I use it which is fine but I have started to question the overall build of it. I placed a link below to the dimensions of the smoker to compacre the fire box to the cooking chamber. Do these work? is there something DRASTIC that should be done or something that I can simply modify in the way use it to smoke, ribs, butts, brisket, etc. Thanks!
Link to BBQ Pit Calculator

Attachments

• smoker.jpg
    smoker.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 18
Feldon's has some problems building a user friendly smoker...
May I suggest using our tutorial to build your smoker.... Many folks have found it superior to Feldon's...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky