Smoked Veggie and Snapper Ceviche!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
South Louisiana-Yes, it is HOT
Put some veggies in the smokehouse after a successful fishing trip to get a little smoke on them, only smoked them for 45 minutes. Then I diced one of the fresh Snapper fillets into 1/4" dice and squeezed fresh lime juice over the fish. Diced up the veggies, sliced the avocado and tomato...Bam! No measurements with the veggies- I just winged it...little bit of this, then that....
1595383406381.jpeg

Sure is refreshing on a hot summer day at the camp with a bag of corn chips and cold beer in hand!

Put that on some homemade tortilla chips or toasted baguette slices... man that looks really good. Nice job, and congrats on the catch.

Perfect idea what the weather recently. Looks like we'll be having ceviche later this week. :)

Man that looks good! Device is one thing ive always wanted to try and make. Unfortunately fresh seafood is next to impossible to get for me.

heck ya, i could eat that in a taco

WHOA KEITH!! First off, it's great to see you again. Secondly that stuff looks amazing. I absolutely love it but anything that comes from the water is off limits for Tracy....unfortunately. I'd give almost anything for a big bowl of that. Nice job my friend.

Robert

WHOA KEITH!! First off, it's great to see you again. Secondly that stuff looks amazing. I absolutely love it but anything that comes from the water is off limits for Tracy....unfortunately. I'd give almost anything for a big bowl of that. Nice job my friend.

Robert
Thanks Robert. I've been around, just not posting much. I've been canning a lot of stuff from the garden last few months but garden is slowing down now with the heat of summer; tomatoes are almost done. Also been enjoying the salamis I've made. After this 25# of snack sticks dries, I need to make more salami....Calabrese is next on the list and I have found another I want to attempt- Bergamo.

The fishing has been awesome! I can't wait to get back out on the water!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky