Smoked Steak Stuffed Poblanos (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
looks like an awesome meal, thanks for sharing it!!
You are more than welcome and thank you for the kind words. This was a fun meal watching an idea come together into a well-liked meal.

Robert

More culinary creativity Robert, you definitely have the knack! Some truly great cooks coming out of the smoker you built, Bet that makes you feel good all over!
Thanks so much my friend. I appreciate the kind words. That smoker is a dream and it gets used a lot. I think I've used it 5 out of the last 8 days for diner :emoji_wink: Loving that thing.

Robert

Another great twist on a meal as always done to perfection. I am happy to have added an idea to you finally!
I truly appreciate the commentary Cliff. There is, and always has been, a huge amount of inspiration sharing here. I loved that dish you posted but needed to twist it up a bit. Same concept, just a slightly different application and it was excellent. Thanks for sharing yours my friend.

Robert

Reactions: clifish
comida fantastica, or fantastic meal

That is all I will say .... or pass me a plate full of those peppers
Thank you David. Of course you'd be welcome to a plate full of those...if you could ever get dug out of the snow and make it to Texas :emoji_laughing: Be proud to serve you a dinner should you ever make the trek south, but man, it's a long trek.

Robert

• Sad
Reactions: DRKsmoking
.if you could ever get dug out of the snow and make it to Texas :emoji_laughing: Be proud to serve you a dinner should you ever make the trek south, but man, it's a long trek.

Robert

Not too bad here today , only 2" came down last night , and of coarse the blower was acting up. So had to get out the cordless and do the drive way.

And yes it would be a long trip, but worth it to get away where it is nice and warm.

David

Wow! Beautiful! Inspiring art Robert! Very appreciated! Goes well with drinks in the pool!
Thanks so much Jed. From my perspective, pretty much anything goes well with drinks in the pool :emoji_laughing: If it seems as though it's not going well, that just means you're not drinking enough.

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: clifish
Looks delicious! Did something similar not long ago...so very tasty!
Very much appreciate it Ryan. I've done stuffed peppers before, but it was more traditional: meat, rice, and a few other things stuffed into a bell pepper. This was WAY better.

Robert

Those really good Robert. That reminds me I have a couple Poblanos fridge need to do something with. I not a fan of cooked bell peppers and use Poblanos in place of them.
Thank you Brian. I'm with you about whole bell peppers that have been cooked. I like them in small quantities cooked into a meal, but not whole peppers. So did you end up making something with your poblanos?

Robert

Looks awesome Robert. I love stuffed poblano peppers. Nice work as usual bud
Very much appreciate it Jake. I think this is the first time I've done whole stuffed poblanos but man they are good. So much better than bell peppers for this application.

Robert

Another fantastic looking meal with some creativity added in. You never cease to amaze! Nice job Robert!
I very much appreciate the comments but I'd be remiss if I didn't note that you're turning out some amazing looking stuff. Keep those cooks and threads coming please.

Robert

Not too bad here today , only 2" came down last night
Are you serious? You got snow?
And yes it would be a long trip, but worth it to get away where it is nice and warm.
Well the only thing you'd have to do is make a long stay while here to make it worth the trip...so come on down buddy!! We'd be honored to have you for a few weeks...and I promise, no snow to deal with :emoji_laughing:

Robert

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky