Smoked Pizza w/Q/View

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

silverwolf636

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
May 18, 2008
East Ohio, Uhrichsville, Ohio
I've been waiting for this day too long. I finally decided to do some more smoked pizzas. Don't try this with the family and/or neighbors unless you want to start getting phone orders. You won't want to buy another pizza.

More q/view comin when they are done...

--ray--
(0||||0)

I love smoked pizza, those are some nice looking pies!
Great dipping sauce is some jalapeno ranch mixed with some chipotle. Goes great with the smoke flavoring the pizza picks up.

I have done a few of them myself and they are incredible! My favorite is to take a plain pepperoni & cheese pizza from a take-n-bake place. It adds a touch of smoke taste and really brings out the real taste of the pepperoni!

I like the way yours are looking, cant wait for the final result!

Smoked pizza is good stuff. We even deep fried one once and that was good. What is it about smoking or deep frying that is always makes everything taste better. Great looking pizza's!

Looks great! This is definitely on the top of the list for smokes that I want to do. Especially this summer when the tomatoes, basil, onions and peppers start to ripen in the garden! I can't wait! Keep us posted with the results.

Great looking pies! Another smoke job for my list.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Try it with homemade dough. I do an herbed dough that is so simply, hand pressed, not rolled. Can also double as flatbred you can baste with sauteed onions and garlic with dinner. These are pics of the chicken basil tomato pizza with a light caesar dressing for sauce that I did last week. SO yum,

I love making home made pizza. My problem is that to use a pizza stone and the crust to how i like it i have to get the temp up to 350*+ (450* IMO) and its very hard to get a smoker up that high with out really cranken her up hard.

But those look good! maybe lamb pizza for dinner....

I finally got the pics here. Actually I have to be honest, I ate wwwaaayyy too much and didn't feel like doin anything the rest of the night. LOL
These are with home made crusts. I smoke at 250 +-. I use wild cherry and a little maple.
pepperoni and mozzarello and colby cheeses, mushrooms, sweet onion, sausage, bell and banana peppers. I think that's it. The pizza's a placed directly on the rack.

--ray--
(0||||0)

WoW Silverwolf !

They look a bit sparse----Couldn't you have maybe squeezed the kitchen sink in there, maybe under a pepperoni slice???

Looks SOOOOOO good! ---------->>
points.gif

I don't blame you for eating too much of that!

Bearcarver

NBow those are some mighty finelooking pizzas too.You say you made the crust?? How did you get them rolled out so round??? Mine always look like drake's all kinds of not round. But they really do look yumO

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky