Smoked Chicken Feet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RRR

Smoke Blower
Original poster
FDB44071-B867-4111-80A9-ADE095538625.jpeg

I will be smoking this weekend. Smoked Chicken Feet for the local children, they love them.

Not everything in the world was meant to be eat and I'd rank those near the top lol healthy? In what way lol

17 Health Benefits of Chicken Feet #1 Evidence-Based

Improve Immune System

Eating chicken feet is very nutritious to boost the immune system. This is because of the mineral content which is very beneficial to build health. It also contains collagen and some minerals such as copper, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and also calcium. Some of these minerals are useful in overcoming attacks from diseases. So by consuming it regularly can boost the immune system in the body.

Rejuvenate Skin
Chicken feet is rich of collagen that is good for skin. It helps skin to regenerate its cell and maintain it from harm. It also increases the elasticity of skin and prevents premature aging that makes skin look wrinkled. Because of this effect, some doctors suggest to eat it for the skin beauty.

Accelerate Wound Healing
The content of collagen and a number of protein components in chicken feet, as well as a number of albumin components, make chicken feet have the ability to accelerate wound healing and also help overcome cell damage.

In addition, with the ability chicken feet in encouraging the acceleration of the process of replacement of damaged cells, then eating chicken feet will greatly help the body increase its ability to attack the infection. Damage to cells due to infection with more quickly overcome, so the body will be more effective in combating the incoming bacteria attack.

Increase Joint’s Strength and Prevent Fragile Bone
When people get old, the amount of calcium is decreased and the cell will be difficult to regenerate. It will be a different story if we consume chicken feet regularly because it has many nutrients such as calcium, protein, cartilage, and collagen that help strengthen joint and prevent fragile bone that happens in old age.

Lower Blood Pressure
Chicken feet contain more collagen protein than chicken breast meat. This chicken feet’s collagen protein has a function to lowers blood pressure. This collagen can lower plasma renin levels, so as not to make blood pressure becomes higher. It also contains potassium, so people who have hypertension will get better if consuming chicken feet.

In general, to make a delicious chicken feet soup will require a lot of salt. But, especially for people with high blood pressure is usually sensitive to sodium, so it is not recommended using a lot of salt because salt can cause high blood pressure.

Gums Become Healthy
Gums are the important part of the human body because all the food which gets in the body is processed by gums, teeth, and tongue. So, we need to get some nutrients that help maintain the gums. Consuming chicken feet helps us to do that because it contains a big amount of collagen, amino acid, and other gelatin-forming substances. Those substances will strengthen the never of gums.

Overcome Digestive Problem

Chicken feet can be a soup or broth that tastes very delicious. Even all the nutrients like protein, collagen, chondroitin, and glucosamine will also dissolve into the soup. The benefit of these various nutrients is great for making digestion healthier. The effects of these nutrients are also very important to make the intestines healthier, making your digestive tract healthier.

Keep Your Nails Healthy
What’s more health benefits of chicken feet? Our body needs collagen to maintain the strength of the nail structure. Collagen can be found in chicken feet, so those who frequently consume chicken feet every day will tend to have healthy and strong nails.

Chicken feet also contain amino acids, glycine, and also proline which that content is able to help you to maintain healthy body and nails. When chicken claws are ripened, they usually release a special liquid or gel that contains gelatin content. Well, this nutritional content that will help the body to process the calcium which is absorbed by the nail.

Make You Look Younger
Chicken feet contain very high collagen. In fact, the natural collagen level in it is similar to the collagen found in green leafy vegetables and fruits. Collagen is one of the specific substances needed to maintain skin elasticity for make skin healthier and looks younger.

In addition, the initially cracked and dry skin may return smooth and normal, then wrinkles and small lines of early signs of aging can be reduced. In fact, acne scars can be removed and can be prevented from returning.

Maintaining Hormone Balance
One of the keys of hormonal balance is the level of zinc in the body. Chicken feet contain zinc levels that can meet at least 1/3 of the body needs in each portion. Good fats in chicken feet also help improve the performance of the glands in the body, because a number of glands in the body work with the help of the role of healthy fats in the body. The health of the blood vessel system due to the effects of collagen also plays a role in helping to keep blood supply to a number of hormonal control points including the central nervous system in the brain and in a number of glands throughout the body.

Reduce Stress

Besides that, chicken feet also produce several types of amino acids that are very good for the body. One type of amino acid that is released from the claws is arginine. This is a type of amino acid that is beneficial to the body. One is to help the body in releasing hormones that cause feelings of distress and stress.

Overcome Rheumatism
To reduce the risk of increased rheumatic attacks can be done by consuming chicken feet. Inside chicken feet, there is a collagen which is a kind of connective tissue protein. This is what makes chicken feet sticky and thick when processed. Chicken feet contain good hydroxyapatite substances to strengthen the outer bone and prevent the threat of bone fragility. It also contains calcium which is good for rheumatism.

More Chicken Feet Benefits
Here are more health benefits of chicken feet which we consume :

1. Good for diet
  2. Cure arthritis problem
  3. For baby food and growth
  4. Increase children brain intelligence
  5. Manage heart rate

17 Health Benefits of Chicken Feet #1 Evidence-Based

Improve Immune System

Eating chicken feet is very nutritious to boost the immune system. This is because of the mineral content which is very beneficial to build health. It also contains collagen and some minerals such as copper, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc and also calcium. Some of these minerals are useful in overcoming attacks from diseases. So by consuming it regularly can boost the immune system in the body.

Rejuvenate Skin
Chicken feet is rich of collagen that is good for skin. It helps skin to regenerate its cell and maintain it from harm. It also increases the elasticity of skin and prevents premature aging that makes skin look wrinkled. Because of this effect, some doctors suggest to eat it for the skin beauty.

Accelerate Wound Healing
The content of collagen and a number of protein components in chicken feet, as well as a number of albumin components, make chicken feet have the ability to accelerate wound healing and also help overcome cell damage.

In addition, with the ability chicken feet in encouraging the acceleration of the process of replacement of damaged cells, then eating chicken feet will greatly help the body increase its ability to attack the infection. Damage to cells due to infection with more quickly overcome, so the body will be more effective in combating the incoming bacteria attack.

Increase Joint’s Strength and Prevent Fragile Bone
When people get old, the amount of calcium is decreased and the cell will be difficult to regenerate. It will be a different story if we consume chicken feet regularly because it has many nutrients such as calcium, protein, cartilage, and collagen that help strengthen joint and prevent fragile bone that happens in old age.

Lower Blood Pressure
Chicken feet contain more collagen protein than chicken breast meat. This chicken feet’s collagen protein has a function to lowers blood pressure. This collagen can lower plasma renin levels, so as not to make blood pressure becomes higher. It also contains potassium, so people who have hypertension will get better if consuming chicken feet.

In general, to make a delicious chicken feet soup will require a lot of salt. But, especially for people with high blood pressure is usually sensitive to sodium, so it is not recommended using a lot of salt because salt can cause high blood pressure.

Gums Become Healthy
Gums are the important part of the human body because all the food which gets in the body is processed by gums, teeth, and tongue. So, we need to get some nutrients that help maintain the gums. Consuming chicken feet helps us to do that because it contains a big amount of collagen, amino acid, and other gelatin-forming substances. Those substances will strengthen the never of gums.

Overcome Digestive Problem

Chicken feet can be a soup or broth that tastes very delicious. Even all the nutrients like protein, collagen, chondroitin, and glucosamine will also dissolve into the soup. The benefit of these various nutrients is great for making digestion healthier. The effects of these nutrients are also very important to make the intestines healthier, making your digestive tract healthier.

Keep Your Nails Healthy
What’s more health benefits of chicken feet? Our body needs collagen to maintain the strength of the nail structure. Collagen can be found in chicken feet, so those who frequently consume chicken feet every day will tend to have healthy and strong nails.

Chicken feet also contain amino acids, glycine, and also proline which that content is able to help you to maintain healthy body and nails. When chicken claws are ripened, they usually release a special liquid or gel that contains gelatin content. Well, this nutritional content that will help the body to process the calcium which is absorbed by the nail.

Make You Look Younger
Chicken feet contain very high collagen. In fact, the natural collagen level in it is similar to the collagen found in green leafy vegetables and fruits. Collagen is one of the specific substances needed to maintain skin elasticity for make skin healthier and looks younger.

In addition, the initially cracked and dry skin may return smooth and normal, then wrinkles and small lines of early signs of aging can be reduced. In fact, acne scars can be removed and can be prevented from returning.

Maintaining Hormone Balance
One of the keys of hormonal balance is the level of zinc in the body. Chicken feet contain zinc levels that can meet at least 1/3 of the body needs in each portion. Good fats in chicken feet also help improve the performance of the glands in the body, because a number of glands in the body work with the help of the role of healthy fats in the body. The health of the blood vessel system due to the effects of collagen also plays a role in helping to keep blood supply to a number of hormonal control points including the central nervous system in the brain and in a number of glands throughout the body.

Reduce Stress

Besides that, chicken feet also produce several types of amino acids that are very good for the body. One type of amino acid that is released from the claws is arginine. This is a type of amino acid that is beneficial to the body. One is to help the body in releasing hormones that cause feelings of distress and stress.

Overcome Rheumatism
To reduce the risk of increased rheumatic attacks can be done by consuming chicken feet. Inside chicken feet, there is a collagen which is a kind of connective tissue protein. This is what makes chicken feet sticky and thick when processed. Chicken feet contain good hydroxyapatite substances to strengthen the outer bone and prevent the threat of bone fragility. It also contains calcium which is good for rheumatism.

More Chicken Feet Benefits
Here are more health benefits of chicken feet which we consume :

1. Good for diet
  2. Cure arthritis problem
  3. For baby food and growth
  4. Increase children brain intelligence
  5. Manage heart rate

Wait....i didn't see that it cures cancer too. LOL. joking aside, i know that the diet claim works. All you need to do is look at them and you've lost your apetite. Haha. i actually like them. Clipped of course.

Braised in Soy sauce, Mirin, Sugar, Garlic, Ginger and Star Anise, until falling off the bone are amazing...JJ

I never had chicken feet but I have always loved chicken and turkey tails (butts). Turkey tails are easy to come by but you just can't get a chicken tail. When my father would BBQ chicken we would fight over the butt. I ask the butcher for tails and they think I'm crazy:confused:. I found one place overseas that sells them but only by the crate.

Chicken livers, gizzards and hearts get gobbled up around here quite regularly. But chicken feet......no cluckin’ way!

At a minimum, chicken feet add tremendous flavor and collagen richness to Chicken Soup or Stock. Stores get a pretty penny for smoked and dehydrated chicken feet for dog treats...JJ

The skin, The Philippine people love chicken skin. You can go to the market and buy chicken skin already fried. Eat it and your cholesterol level goes up by 50 points.
I saw an episode of No reservations where he had grilled chicken skin and grilled feet . Looked good to me . I'd have no trouble gnawing on those .

Reactions: big t bbq
I never had chicken feet but I have always loved chicken and turkey tails (butts). Turkey tails are easy to come by but you just can't get a chicken tail. When my father would BBQ chicken we would fight over the butt. I ask the butcher for tails and they think I'm crazy:confused:. I found one place overseas that sells them but only by the crate.

My Day always wanted the Butt & the Neck of the Chicken.
We Kids were all Glad of that, because we didn't want to have to eat them.

Bear

Interesting, I'm open to try anything may Have to do some

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky