You've heard of pulled pork right?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Last chicken smoke I did was with the pellet smoker. What did you do this one with? Would you say you had a nice smoke flavor on all of the meat? Or just certain areas?

Reactions: MileHighSmokerGirl
Mmmm delicious. I do believe I have a new fave bbq sauce. Rib Rack BBQ Sauce from Walmart. Amazingly enough...no high fructose corn syrup. Had to say goodbye to Sweet Baby Ray's because of the HFCS unfortunately.

IMG_8419.jpeg
IMG_8423.png

That looks amazing! I'd love to try myself. What were your temps/schedule on that?

I'm a bit clueless smoking chicken, but I'll definitely give it a go!

It was windy so I had trouble getting above 300° so I finished it on the oven at 350° for about 30 mins. But crispy skin was not the goal anyways, so if you do a cold smoke at 225-250 you'll be fine. Just get IT to 165°.

Last chicken smoke I did was with the pellet smoker. What did you do this one with? Would you say you had a nice smoke flavor on all of the meat? Or just certain areas?

Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker
Charcoal and hickory.
Flavor was amazing all over all the meat and it was juicy.

Mmmm delicious. I do believe I have a new fave bbq sauce. Rib Rack BBQ Sauce from Walmart. Amazingly enough...no high fructose corn syrup. Had to say goodbye to Sweet Baby Ray's because of the HFCS unfortunately.

View attachment 692828View attachment 692829

It was windy so I had trouble getting above 300° so I finished it on the oven at 350° for about 30 mins. But crispy skin was not the goal anyways, so if you do a cold smoke at 225-250 you'll be fine. Just get IT to 165°.

Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker
Charcoal and hickory.
Flavor was amazing all over all the meat and it was juicy.
If you ever go through TX and pass a Rudy's BBQ I highly recommend trying their BBQ Sause. Best I ever had anywhere :D
DSC01232_1132x954__14831.1632785969.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky