Smoke tube did not arrive.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

binnesman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 23, 2021
Putting on a 15lbs brisket tonight and was planning on using a smoke tube, but just got notification from Amazon that order is delayed. Will a be brisket be okay on the pellet smoker without tube going max smoke setting on a camp chef using lumberjack pellets? I hope so, frustrated now. Could send the wife out on a field trip, since I will be working today, but she is already mad because I have done nothing but talk about this cook for a week. I don’t think that will go over well😕

It will be fine. Not as much smoke flavor as stick burning but it will still be great.

Got that right Mike I think what threw her over the edge was when I told her I was dreaming brisket 😁😁😁 I am so excited can’t wait to get out of work today and get this brisket started.

Reactions: chopsaw
meh, I would just carry on without it. I dont have one and use my rec tec for briskets all the time. not sureyou were planning to wrap...I never wrap - smokin start to finish.

Got that right Mike I think what threw her over the edge was when I told her I was dreaming brisket 😁😁😁 I am so excited can’t wait to get out of work today and get this brisket started.
Just don't say that while doing the wild monkey dance tonight!!!:emoji_laughing:

Chris

Reactions: binnesman
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky