Smoke flavored cheese

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crane1

Original poster
Apr 21, 2013
I know this is NOT the way to smoke cheese! But it sure taste good and you don't have to wait for the cheese to sit for weeks. I cut the mild cheese into small pieces and dice up a few jalapeño s and mix together,put into a small tin. I get the smoker going and the smoke gets down into the cheese.I keep the temp down around 180 .the cheese DOES MELT!!! Then into the refrigerator to cool great on burgers or chips. I'm using a IPAD and not sure on how to post pictures. And ideas out there??

That sounds good to me. Gotta have a q-view though! 
th_What_NO_QVIEW.gif

There is an icon on the toolbar where you type in the message with a picture on it. Just click on that icon and then upload it from your ipad to the site and then it will import into the post! 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky