Smoke chicken wings and more with Q-view...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sidewinder73

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 31, 2012
Medina, OH
Decided to make something quick and easy this weekend. I marinated wings in franks buffalo wing sauce, some with homemade bbq sauce and some with store bought teriyaki sauce. Smoked the wings at 300 degrees for just under 1.5 hours. I also added a tray of SQWIB's test#3 Mac n Cheese, some broccoli and a tray of grape tomatoes. I used primarily apple wood with a couple of splits of Hickory as fuel. Now for the Q-view:

I tossed the broccoli and tomatoes with EVOO and Sea salt/cracked pepper.

1 hour of smoke and the veggies are finished.

Here is everything finished. Chicken came off after 1 hr 15 minutes and the Mac n Cheese was done at the 1.5 hour mark.

The Mac N Cheese was out of this world, so thank you SQWIB for perfecting a very creamy, kid friendly recipe. The chicken was delicious, but the biggest surprise of the day were the grape tomatoes. We added them to our house salad and everyone raved about them. Broccoli was delicious as well, but not everyone was a fan of the crispy florets. To me they tasted fried kind of like a potato chip with a great smokey finish.

Thanks for viewing!

Nice spread!...JJ

Looks-Great.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky