SMFFootballleague Team Listing, ACTION REQUIRED

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Please make a quick post in this thread confirming you plan on playing. Easiest way to ruin a head-to-head league is if a team or two don't actually play. Help me out here please by taking a quick minute to respond. I tried to find the email all managers link in the league but don't see it this year. I would like to have all teams confirmed well before the draft.

1690894272684.png

Reactions: JLeonard
Jeff,

I'm interested in continuing, I do not see my team, Sportography's Grand Team. This is my third year. Thanks.

Jeff,

I'm interested in continuing, I do not see my team, Sportography's Grand Team. This is my third year. Thanks.
I heard there may have been a third league that didn't get renewed. cliffcarter cliffcarter can you confirm? If so I'll get you in one of my leagues.

Jeff, Same here … I was Here For The Concessions in that folded league. Think we had a brief ‘conversation’ last week.
Regards
Tim

Same here, been playing for a few years and not on this threads team or the one Jim started!

Jeff, Same here … I was Here For The Concessions in that folded league. Think we had a brief ‘conversation’ last week.
Regards
Tim
I'll reach out to Cliff and see if the league can be renewed. If so I'll go ahead and commission that one too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky