SMF is Back.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lost a lot of posts... but you guys (and cowgirls) are all still here!

Lost all my points... but I still have the warm feelings I got from receiving them!
Lost all my Q-views... but I can restore them!
Lost a lot of fingernails waiting for the site to be back.

Thanks to Jeff et. al. for the hard work and dedication in grinding out a full site restore - what a pain!

You guys deserve a lot of support -

That's why I clicked on this picture on the main page - all of you can too!

support-smf-button-160x53.gif

I didn't realize how much this place and all the people meant to me. I guess it just goes to show you don't know how important something is until it's gone. Thanks to Jeff and Brian for bringing the site back. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

Thanks to all involved in getting this site back up. I now know what it's like to be in limbo.

Don't let that fool you - he has to be drinking.

Good to see the place back up and cruising again.

I've been so upset about the site being down that I didn't bother with qview of my Superbowl smoke, which now never happened.

That leftover chicken that never happened was sure good earlier tonight!

Any pics from tonight? Maybe tonight never happened either ... I think I hear the Twilight Zone music playing.
icon_evil.gif

NOW were back to normal.
cool.gif

I was actually hoping it would go far enough back that you could have another chance to ban me.

You should go hit roll call and tell us a lil about yourself.

Rookie with 1 post.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Oh,

I thought I was banned---it wasn't just me? LOL

PS---i am missing over 100 posts??

Bubba,

I am trying to get the rest of the data back. We have been fighting with the hosting company to get a copy of the "corrupt" database so that I can try my best to get that information for you guys and gals.

I second that! even with lost info it is great to have thingsd back to normal in many aspects! I'malso glad to be back! because of the problems i didnt even bother to come around until they were solved! Great Job to everyone! and a big Thank You!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky