Skillet paella

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinEdge

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2020
Western Colorado
Made some fast paella tonight with chicken thighs, nice shrimp and muscles. Was delicious and so easy.

IMG_1768.jpeg

On the plate.

IMG_1769.jpeg

That looks amazing! If you're guys weather is anything like ours right now, some fresh tasting seafood might make everything a little less dreary.

Strong work!! :emoji_muscle:

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Boy that does look and sound good Eric. Pass me a bowl please.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: SmokinEdge
If it's not made in a paella, wouldn't it just be sparkling rice? J/k looks really good, I'd go for a plate or two. Though you could have the nurses from mine.

Nice work!
Thank you. For a skillet version was very worthy.

That looks amazing! If you're guys weather is anything like ours right now, some fresh tasting seafood might make everything a little less dreary.

Strong work!! :emoji_muscle:
Thank you doc. Yeah weather is turning to crap and this was a nice break in rotation. Seafood is sky high here now so it was much more simple than usual but still worth it.

I love me some Paella! Mussels too... That looks killer.
Thank you.

Sign me up! Looks tasty!
Thank you Civil. Dolled up chicken and rice, lol

So awesome! Paella-the forerunner to Jambalaya.....
Thank you Inda, flavor town for sure. I usually add small neck clams and scallops, but no clams to be had and scallops were 25 bucks a pound. Sometimes you just have to build with what you’ve got.

Boy that does look and sound good Eric. Pass me a bowl please.

Point for sure
Chris
Thank you Chris, it was delicious. I bet seafood is plentiful and reasonable up your way? Not so much here in middle America.

Looking mighty good! 👍
Thank you.

Looks great!

Just had that a few weeks back except with little necks.
Thank you Norm, I usually add the little necks but they were unobtainium at the store.

Looks delicious, some really fine work there Eric! RAY
Thank you Ray, much appreciated.

Hell Yeah!
Gorgeous meal ya got going on there!
I'd dive into that with all the gusto of making love.

Did ya get a good socarrat on it?
Thank you Chile. Was delicious. As far as the crust, this went maybe 5 minutes to long and was past caramelized , to bad but that’s how it works sometimes when you improvise. Still darn good, but that socarrat is a big part of the over all flavor of the dish.

Awesome meal Eric, I’d have been all over at least two plates of that! Nicely done and Congrats on the ride!
Thank you Justin. You are welcome any time and yes the ride is appreciated.

Wow that looks amazing!! Great work!
Thank you Sir.

WEll everyone talking abut being all over HA I would have just taken the pan sorry about your luck. :emoji_blush::emoji_laughing:
Awesome looking meal there guy.

Warren
That’s the way to roll Warren, I wouldn’t blame you one bit, if you could get away with it. Thanks much.

That looks great.
Thank you, it is appreciated.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky