Skewered Bacon Wrapped Sirloin Filet W / Veggies (Pics)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That looks absolutely wonderful over the pasta Robert! If I were seated at your dinner table, I would very politely ask if I could have more gravy to dump over the whole dish.

Thanks Joe. As already mentioned to Ryan though, there was plenty of gravy, it was all just inside of the shells and not really visible. Any more and dinner would have been swimming in it.

Another awesome meal by the guy from Texas.

Thank you sir!! It was fun, and you know that in Texas, beef rules!! :emoji_wink:

looks like another great meal Robert!

Thank you Jim. It was certainly tasty and very much enjoyed by both of us.

Robert

Looks awesome Robert!! That’s one hell of a chunk of meat on a skewer!!

Thanks Jeff. I love the concept of the kabobs just wanted to try a different approach. It worked out very well. Now I gotta figure out how to put a 3# tomahawk on a skewer :emoji_laughing:

Looks mighty tasty Robert!
Nicely done!

Thankyou Al. Very much appreciate it sir.

When we were kids, many years ago, we used to put brown gravy over french fries.

We did too!! I think that's a culture trend gone awry. You hardly ever see that anymore. We also used to dunk fries in vinegar. I still do that also :emoji_wink:

Robert

Looks good Robert. Nice presentation.

Thanks so much. Appreciate the kind words.

I have never heard of Piedmontese beef before. What is different about it?

Too much for me to type. Here is the copied and pasted text from their website. Since finding this stuff a couple years ago I've not bought any beef from the grocery store. It has been this exclusively, and I likely never will buy any. this stuff is just vastly superior. I've had Wagyu and Kobe but would take the CPB over that any day. Basically it boils down to a double musculature that makes for a much leaner, vastly more tender, and extraordinarily flavorful cut of beef.

"Certified Piedmontese is a healthier beef option that doesn’t sacrifice flavor or tenderness. Our cattle, which are raised responsibly and carefully on family ranches across the Midwest, are healthier, too. They’re never given antibiotics, steroids, or hormones. We raise the rare Piedmontese breed through a ranch-to-fork approach that ensures traceability, environmental sustainability, humane animal handling, and responsible resource management at every step. Countless well-known chefs from across the country rave about the exceptional quality and flavor profile of Certified Piedmontese beef.

ORIGINS & HISTORY
The Piedmontese breed originated in the Piedmont region of northwest Italy, where it was first discovered over 100 years ago among the region’s robust history of fine wines and rich cuisines. Prized for its noticeably heavy musculature, the Piedmontese breed’s unique genetic makeup means these cattle naturally develop a significantly greater muscle mass compared to conventional cattle. At the same time, muscle fibers remain tender without the need for excess marbling. The result? Consistently superior beef that’s both lean and tender."

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky