Second time on the MES

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wil

Original poster
Jun 27, 2008
Yuma
OK this is my first attempt to do the Q-view.

First two are my new MES and it's first use (pork Loin, brisket, beef roast, and 2 packages of ribs).

The other three are today's results 5 packages of ribs, Tri-Tip, Eye of Round, Bonless Rump Roast, and 11 links of German sausage.

Can't wait to dig in!
4b3dbff5_vbattach19016.jpg

baa8d259_vbattach19017.jpg

9fa682cd_vbattach19015.jpg

afae0b9e_vbattach19014.jpg

0e9eebed_vbattach19013.jpg

Looks like a bunch of fine eating to me
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Nice job, howw do you like your MES?

Thanks for all of the positive feedback.

The German sausage is a local families recipe that one local butcher shop is authorized to produce, it is Walt Kamman Sausage.
I did have a problem with a couple of links that were not directly over the water pan, they were to dry to eat. Darn I hate to throw away food.

I love the MES so far. Except the clean up after wards. I started the smoker at 1040 and it was already 103 degrees outside. It was 113 degrees when we brought it all in at 1530. That is why I bought the MES, I don't like being out in this Yuma heat messing with a fire. I don't mind messing with the fire in the winter when it is in the 70's. Once an hour to add the wood chips is no problem.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky