Second Batch of AirFryer 360 Chicken Parts

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
looks great bear, cream of chicken for gravy might have to give that a try, got to say i've never heard of that.

Thank You Jim!!
Most of my Chicken posts have Cream of Chicken for Gravy, as we've been using that forever.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Looks delicious! I keep telling myself I don’t need an air fryer, then I see your posts...you sure make it tough to stay away!

Like!

Thank You Xray!!
I'm not trying to talk anybody into one, but I'm getting to like this thing!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Mighty fine looking plates of chicken Bear. That airfryer and you seem to be getting along just fine.

Point for sure
Chris

Looks great guy. Man you are going to wear out that breading machine and air fryer.

Warrren

Thank You Warren!!
Maybe the Air Fryer, but that Breading Machine is pretty tough!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

That looks delicious. The more you post with the air fryer, the more your convincing me. I wonder if i can convert my machine into a breading machine also; )

Thank You Bill !!
Wait until you see my next Thread---Different Toy with a Different method than I've used so far with it.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Reactions: smokinbill1638
Mighty fine looking plates of chicken Bear. That airfryer and you seem to be getting along just fine.

Point for sure
Chris

Thank You Chris!!
Yup---A long way to go, but we're getting familiar.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky