• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Saved Threads (DRAFTS).... where are they ???

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
A few days ago, I saw a "prompt" noting "SAVED THREADS"... where did I see that at... I can't find it today....

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Honestly Dave, I didn't even know you could save threads. I would love to have that feature. The only way I know is to bookmark them.
Al

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
So where is the bookmark feature on the new site?

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
I made a bookmark folder "SMF" in Chrome & when I bookmark a thread here I send it there.
Al

indaswamp

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
Apr 27, 2017
What I'm asking Al is where on SMF do you bookmark a thread?

daveomak

OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
I screwed up... I thought I saw where (Drafts) threads you were working on were saved, until you could finish typing and adding pictures....

How in the H#LL can you forget a word like DRAFT ... That was a swear word back in the 60's...

Last edited:

handymanstan

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Oct 27, 2012
Dave I think you need to go to the post you started your draft. Then go to the reply box and click the disk next to the camera.

Stan

daveomak

OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 12, 2010
That's it !!!!! that's where I saw it.... Thanks very much.... 1 beer.gif

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
But is there a way to bookmark someone else's thread on here without bookmarking it on Chrome?
Al

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Jun 28, 2005
But is there a way to bookmark someone else's thread on here without bookmarking it on Chrome?
Al
I don't know of anything built in that allows for this other than just watching the thread or following the OP, Al

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
OK thanks Jeff, I have a folder in Chrome for the threads i have bookmarked, so that works for me.
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky