Sauce 4 sauce

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

russmn

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 14, 2016
Random weird hot sauce,BBQ sauce, teriyaki,what ever you find ! Random weird sauce for sauce !
I live in mn. I don't want your sweet baby Ray's BBQ,siracha , or some Frank's lmao .... This is all I ask ......... It's new and it's not some standard grocery store stuff. Text me what you got ..., Like I have one bottle of hot sauce ... Then I'll get one bottle of hot sauce .. and we trade !

Where abouts are you in Minnesota? I am driving through in the spring. Trading a sauce is a great idea, but shipping anything to Canada is a PITA and expensive.

I live in Kansas. I may be interested in this. What size bottles? Rubs may be a good idea with this also May cost less to ship.

Reactions: Walchit
I don't know about size ...to be honest I didn't think that far ahead haha. I just like random sauces.

I am waiting on some artwork for my last batch of sauce. If I remember this thread when I get it I will send you a bottle

Attachments

• 20190112_065821.jpg
    20190112_065821.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 50
You may want to contact Speed Queen BBQ ( speedqueenbbq.com ) in Milwaukee, WI. They sell their secret recipe sauces ( Hickory/Hot & Regular ) in stores. The restaurant is in the hood, you take your life in your hands going after dark. But well worth it. Cash Only.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky