Bought a dill pickle one to try

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
Our local hot sauce place has many different flavers to choose from. I been eyeing the dill pickle one for some time. Son came home with a bottle of it the other day. Have to say it has become one of my favs.
Since I suffer from Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)my usage is slow so these should last me some time.
20240108_105325.jpg

Nice! I've had one pickle hot sauce from a local place that was ok... glad you got a good one. I like dill pickle everything. In fact my friend brought me some dill pickle vodka that was pretty crappy, but I saw somewhere online instructions on how to flavor vodka with pickles so I did it and it was really good, especially in bloody marys.

Our local hot sauce place has many different flavers to choose from. I been eyeing the dill pickle one for some time. Son came home with a bottle of it the other day. Have to say it has become one of my favs.
Since I suffer from Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)my usage is slow so these should last me some time.
View attachment 685254
That looks interesting. Sorry about the GERD.

My Son texted me today and said they had a Franks dill pickle hot sauce . He works for a local grocery chain .

Reactions: KBFlyer
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky