Rotisserie Char Siu Pork

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

LoydB

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
May 31, 2022
1681304824970.png

I marinated a whole belly for char siu a few months ago, and vac-sealed what I didn't use for that meal. I broke out the leftovers last night and cooked it up for tacos. It took right at an hour in the BGE. Cut up some cucumber and a yellow carrot, plus homemade Sichuan chili pepper oil, and chowed down.

1681304895020.png

1681304909556.png

1681304926118.png

1681304938671.png

1681305031666.png

Oh Man...

I was down in Colorado yesterday and came back home with some pork bellies. I'm making a list, and an Asian recipe like that is on the list.
PIa2V0m.jpg

Man that looks good! I also like that spinning basket!
Thanks! I end up using it for a bunch of things.

Wow, that is simply fantastic. Great job on that belly and tacos.
Thank you!

This looks delicious! I like the basket idea as well.
Thanks. Single most useful BGE accessory I own.

Great looking meal.
Thank you.
Looks great! I’m into pork belly anything
Thank you. Agreed, pretty much anything.

What's not to like, or should I say do you deliver, I will take a couple.
I also like the basket,
Thanks!

LB, Looks like a delicious meal and an awesome basket !
Appreciate it.

What a wonderful meal! Delicious!
Thank you.

I was down in Colorado yesterday and came back home with some pork bellies. I'm making a list, and an Asian recipe like that is on the list.
Posting links from here seems to be forbidden (or at least frowned on). Look up Char Siu pork on Woks of Life.

That looks fantastic! You killed it!
Thank you!

I love the basket rotisserie! You did an incredible job! Awesome cook!
Thanks!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Man that looks fantastic. Nice work.

Point for sure
Chris

I'm not crazy about char siu, probably because I've never made it. I don't like chewy pork butt, and that's what the local China joints serve. Now I want belly char siu. I want it real damn bad.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky