4 Day Build, Rolled Pork Belly Char Siu Burgers, Lime Mango Cuke Ribbon Fresh Salad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was thinking that it wouldnt last after the smoke. It looked darn good there. Then the I saw the finished pic.....Fell in love.

Jim

Thanks Jim for the love and the comment.

It smelt and tasted great after the smoke , like I mentioned to Winterrider Winterrider , it was hard not to just start eating it right there.

But glad I waited for the final BBQ work and burger

David

Reactions: JLeonard
Holy cow (or should I say pig?) David, that's a two-fisted wrestling match of pure porcine bliss right there. Absolutely stunning my friend!! I'd be all over that if it weren't for the mega long drive from here to Nova Scotia :emoji_laughing: Very nice job...and where was that for the last TD? You'd certainly have gotten high points for creativity and level of difficulty :emoji_wink:

Robert

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Boy David... I sure love how your twisted mind thinks! That's about the prettiest color of sandwich I've seen! Looks delicious!

I'll have to send you a couple pics... yesterday our visibility was down to about a mile because of the smoke from the wildfires up in Canada

Ryan

Holy cow (or should I say pig?) David, that's a two-fisted wrestling match of pure porcine bliss right there. Absolutely stunning my friend!! I'd be all over that if it weren't for the mega long drive from here to Nova Scotia :emoji_laughing: Very nice job...and where was that for the last TD? You'd certainly have gotten high points for creativity and level of difficulty :emoji_wink:

Robert

Thank you Robert for the like and the comment

It was a porkadillyishes burger for sure, lol . The char on the pork and the rendered fat , can you say OMG !!!
Even though it was a long process, it was not a lot of work.

But it was a joy to eat, even Mona's boring one she said was good

And you know my thoughts about the TD's . But maybe the next one if there is one.

It is only a long drive if you really pay attention ,lol

Thank you Robert for your kind words

David

Boy David... I sure love how your twisted mind thinks! That's about the prettiest color of sandwich I've seen! Looks delicious!

I'll have to send you a couple pics... yesterday our visibility was down to about a mile because of the smoke from the wildfires up in Canada

Ryan

Thanks Ryan for the love and the comment

Twisted I'll show you twisted ... oh I guess my mind is a little lol
Yes the colour of the meat and the Char Siu sauce was a deep red , and the meat was just perfect in texture especially with the second quick char on the Q

Yes send the pictures , you can add here if you want , I think it is ok I know the OP he said go ahead.
My son lives in Vancouver and he said when the wind was blowing his way it is very bad in BC also

David

I'll have to send you a couple pics.

Here is what I did with the left over Char Siu belly pork for supper , this stuff is like candy

Just reg white rice with plum sauce blended in , that's why it is yellow

DSC_7354.JPG

DSC_7355.JPG

David

Reactions: gmc2003
Both ways look fantastic David. I think I'd be partial to the serving over rice.

Point for sure
Chris

Both ways look fantastic David. I think I'd be partial to the serving over rice.

Point for sure
Chris

Thanks Chris for the like's and the comment

I liked both ways , but for me the burger after the long wait was the hit for me.
But the rice with plum sauce, and the pork on top..very refreshing. :emoji_yum:

David

20230518_094816.jpg

That farm place is a mile away from my house... normally can see 3 or 4 miles easily.

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky