Retired so I bought us a toy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Traded an 89 Winnebego 28' - We have been rv folks since the early 70's when the wifes SIL won a pop up trailer on Wheel of Fortune Showcase
We love the RV life and this is a totally new adventure

Trust me - I am the cook - house cleaner and gardner of 1.3 acres so I wil have plenty of to do lists - I understand the program. Since I have been working from home for a couple of years I have been doing most of this for a while now and have a good routine - she calls when she is 15 out and here wine is ready when she walks thru the door

Congratulations on the retirement and the new toy...
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

My SmokinTex will fit into one of the cargo holds - I already measured LOL

Man that is a nice RV-when I was younger we camped out in tents but get too stiff from that now-I am envious. I know lots of folks that do the flea market thing too, going all over the country. Have a great retirement!
(Envy you on that too)

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins!

And by the way.....Size Matters!

We gave up a 5th wheel for a lake home. Sometimes I miss new adventures and new places.

Just how many Grandkids fit in your new rig?

Enjoy the ride!

Todd

Congrats! Hope to have a diesel pusher myself someday later in life.

The best part is that it only has 2 beds, the master and a couch so with 9 grandkids I can only take 3 at most at a given time using an airmatress for one . If the parents want to come they will need a tent. My last coach slept 6 - I did learn from that LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky