Pulled Pork Recipes

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

larbrg

Original poster
Aug 7, 2023
Extreme pulled pork recipe vs standard recipe any thoughts on which is better?

Are you talking like injecting vs not? Basic rub vs a lot of ingredients? I keep it simple I use my rub I made from Jeff’s rub. Just use mustard as a binder, rub it on and on to the smoker. But I always use as finishing sauce when it’s pulled. I believe that’s where you get most of the flavor

Are you looking for pre or post cook?

Yea I’m not sure what your asking, but the pulled pork bbq sandwich isn’t the main thing we use pulled pork for…..ours goes in chili verde, pork tacos, green curry, egg and hash breakfast stacks, Korean bbq rice and noodle bowls, with Bao buns and cabbage…….oh forgetting pork enchiladas….in a mole sauce over rice…..the list goes on. We only do a bbq pork sandwich 10% of the time when we do them…..

Reactions: 02ebz06
Yea I’m not sure what your asking, but the pulled pork bbq sandwich isn’t the main thing we use pulled pork for…..ours goes in chili verde, pork tacos, green curry, egg and hash breakfast stacks, Korean bbq rice and noodle bowls, with Bao buns and cabbage…….oh forgetting pork enchiladas….in a mole sauce over rice…..the list goes on. We only do a bbq pork sandwich 10% of the time when we do them…..
You forgot pizza. :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: 801driver
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky