Postponed Mothers Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lancep

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Apr 6, 2016
North Mississippi
So my daughter had to catch up with all of her post surgery school work this weekend so our mother day plans were punted to today. Mama she wanted me to smoke what ever we had so I pulled a couple chickens, a kielbasa, and decided to smoke my first fatty.

Ok something is wrong with my phone so I'll include more pics shortly

Its been SOOOO long since I have made one.

I am looking forward to this.

Same here Adam ...

Lance.. you might have just lit a fire for a fatty or 2 ... Although I/we can't do jalapenos though ... ENJOY ...

These are the tamed kind so they weren't too bad.

Anyway here you go...

Off the smoker to rest and be carved up

Sliced and plated!

And...... I'm stuffed! Fatty was a big hit. Guests went for seconds and I think it's short glorious existence is now over.

Happy Monday

Lance

Last edited:
YUM YUMMMM .. this looks fantastic... I'm fond of the Yuengling Light myself... have y'all tried the Yuengling BBQ Sauce yet ?? just used some tonight on some chicken breast ...

I'm stuffed just lookin at it . Nice pic of the plate , looks like you nailed the chicken and getting  3 meats with different cook times  done and on the plate . Nice job . 

YUM YUMMMM .. this looks fantastic... I'm fond of the Yuengling Light myself... have y'all tried the Yuengling BBQ Sauce yet ?? just used some tonight on some chicken breast ...

Thank you! I'm a big fan of their light as well the Black and Tan. Haven't seen the BBQ sauce though. I'll have to try it if I see it.

I'm stuffed just lookin at it . Nice pic of the plate , looks like you nailed the chicken and getting  3 meats with different cook times  done and on the plate . Nice job . 

Thank you so much! Chicken came out great. I still have the breaststroke from one of them so some chicken salad will be on the lunch menu this week for sure. The chickens were moving just a little faster than the fatty so I just swapped the grates and they all hit at the same time.

Lance that is a great looking plate, It all looks so yummy.......... Making me think another fatty is in order. Way to go. 
points1.png

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky