Pork Prime Rib- (Whole bone-in loin roast)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Doug! I appreciate it. Its nothing more than a whole roast of pork chops that aren't cut. This just looks fancy because the bones are French cut, so don't be fooled by that.

Thanks Weedeater. It did (does). I have two double bone slices left over, that will be for dinner tonight. To reheat them I think I am going to do a very hot and quick shallow fry.

I've got to ask: Do you eat weed?
Negative on eating weed. Weedeater is a nickname from about 40 years ago that stuck with some co-workers. At that time I was 6 foot 4 inches and weighed 180 soaking wet. A gal I worked with thought I looked like a weedeater and it stuck.

Weedeater

Inspirational smoke pictures. Pretty work.

I've never seen this cut, here where I live. No big surprise there, (Can't find pork belly, or decent beef ribs, here either), but discouraging.

Inspirational smoke pictures. Pretty work.

I've never seen this cut, here where I live. No big surprise there, (Can't find pork belly, or decent beef ribs, here either), but discouraging.

That roast piggie did all the work. All I did was dress it up. :)
Ok... and maybe a little lipstick!

BEV...Shazam! Gorgeous,juicy looking goodness;)

Thanks Moto. What is sad is there are no more leftovers now. :-(

Last edited:
Wow!!! That is a really great looking loin, Something that we don't get to find up here very often. That is a definite point!!! And congrats on the carousel ride!!

Thanks Charlie. Baby Backs with a "little" more meat on 'em eh? They sure were tasty! Thanks for the like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky