Pork Prime Rib- (Whole bone-in loin roast)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks Doug! I appreciate it. Its nothing more than a whole roast of pork chops that aren't cut. This just looks fancy because the bones are French cut, so don't be fooled by that.

Thanks Weedeater. It did (does). I have two double bone slices left over, that will be for dinner tonight. To reheat them I think I am going to do a very hot and quick shallow fry.

I've got to ask: Do you eat weed?
Negative on eating weed. Weedeater is a nickname from about 40 years ago that stuck with some co-workers. At that time I was 6 foot 4 inches and weighed 180 soaking wet. A gal I worked with thought I looked like a weedeater and it stuck.

Weedeater

Inspirational smoke pictures. Pretty work.

I've never seen this cut, here where I live. No big surprise there, (Can't find pork belly, or decent beef ribs, here either), but discouraging.

Inspirational smoke pictures. Pretty work.

I've never seen this cut, here where I live. No big surprise there, (Can't find pork belly, or decent beef ribs, here either), but discouraging.

That roast piggie did all the work. All I did was dress it up. :)
Ok... and maybe a little lipstick!

BEV...Shazam! Gorgeous,juicy looking goodness;)

Thanks Moto. What is sad is there are no more leftovers now. :-(

Last edited:
Wow!!! That is a really great looking loin, Something that we don't get to find up here very often. That is a definite point!!! And congrats on the carousel ride!!

Thanks Charlie. Baby Backs with a "little" more meat on 'em eh? They sure were tasty! Thanks for the like.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky