Please Pray For My Dad!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Met with the doctor this morning and we're planning on Wednesday sometime for the surgery. So glad that've got a day picked out so far.

Thank you everyone, this has meant A LOT!!!

Been gone for a week and missed this - thoughts and prayers are with you and your family - glad to hear they got him on the schedule

Brohnson-Knee mail sent up for your father and prayers to you and yours during this stressful time.

Prayers are coming for you Dad's full recovery, and yourself and family, brother. If you need someone to lean on/talk with, PM me.

Eric

UPDATE!!!!

Just met with Dr. Downey, he stated that everything went great and they ended up doing a 4 bypasses. He stated his heart is in great shape now and we'll see him in a couple of hours, thank you LORD!

He's now heading to CVU and is going to make a full recovery, Thanks you everybody for the thoughts and prayers for my dad That meant a lot that this forum was so supporting to a stranger but a fellow smoker. Now I'll be able to finish my Q-view of my ABT's, I had to through away my batch I was going to do and do another one but I'll show you the finished product on Sunday.!!! :)

I'm glad to hear all went well, Sending my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. (((HUGS))) to ya... I know you've been through a lot!

Great news on the results of the surgery. Glad to hear it went so well

That is wonderful news. Keep us posted and we will continue to pray for a safe and speedy recovery.

Thanks for the update, Brohnson.

Things are turning the right direction, from the sounds of it...that's great news!

Thoughts and prayers still comin' your way, brother.

Eric

That's great!! I'm so happy for you and your family. If you did not before, spend as much time with him as possible. We spent a lot of time with our dad, but wish I could spend more. The good ones seem to get plucked from us before their time for some reason. Anyway I'm really happy to hear that things worked out for you. Where do you live in MI. I'm from Fenton.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky