Pizza hut pan pizza.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks and sounds most excellent Steve. We still have a Pizza hut in St. Albans. Although I haven't been there in years.

Point for sure
Chris

The dough consistency was dead on. Though lacking flavor. Next time add spices to it. Nice and airy with the bottom and edges having a great crunch.
I seem to remember the guy who cut and boxed the pizza would also spray some type of buttery flavor on the outside crust with an aerosol can. Maybe Pam.

Chris

Local PH closed a long time ago too
Pan was the family’s favorite crust

I have the recipe someplace and memory says you nailed it. If one doesn’t have milk powder simply use 1/4 milk and reduce the water

That's one fine looking pie Steve! chopsaw chopsaw Rich got me into fermenting the dough in the fridge, it's a game changer for sure. RAY

Local PH closed a long time ago too
Pan was the family’s favorite crust

I have the recipe someplace and memory says you nailed it. If one doesn’t have milk powder simply use 1/4 milk and reduce the water
Thanks!

That's one fine looking pie Steve! chopsaw chopsaw Rich got me into fermenting the dough in the fridge, it's a game changer for sure. RAY
Thanks Ray!

Looks good Steve! Pizza hut was a staple for us growing up. There’s still one in the area although I haven’t eaten there in years. Might have to change that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky