Pi*#ed Off!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

undrtakr24

Fire Starter
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
Upstate
Sorry for venting on everyone...But back on May 4th I ordered a GOSM wide body 3405BGW from Walmart with free shipping to store with pick up dates between the 15th-20th. Well woke up this morning and opened my email to find out that walmart had cancelled my order today. Reasoning was lost package during shipping/in store. It took them AS@#%&ES 2 weeks to let me know this? COME ON! I have a couple emails in to them...Cant wait to hear what they have to say. I think they should sent me another one, this time with FREE SHIPPING DIRECTLY TO MY HOUSE! Well looks like I'll be smokeless for memorial day weekend...To be continued!

I never go unless abso-frickin'-loot-ly necessary. Talk about lack of service, now I know it is not just me. I will pay the extra to avoid having to deal with wally world.

Hey, Brother!

Possible solution. Got a Home Depot nearby? This time of year they stock the Big Block and if not available in your local store it can be brought from another in short order.

Just a suggestion from past experience.

Hope it all works out for you!

Cheers!

What Monty said, my arrived on time and without a dent from HD.

Called both Home Depots by me, neither have any GOSM's in stock, and online says big block orders are back ordered plus with shipping its $100 more then the wide body...Not sure what to do...still rippin mad at walmart but dont really have the extra funds or time to go the Home Depot way...man does this suck!

That sucks........Atleast they could have givin you the option to have them send another one to you or to the store and it would have just been at a later date......Well hopefully they make it right for you.....

Well, I decided to give walmart another try and last night re-ordered the same smoker again, this time I paid the extra to have it shipped directly to my house. I guess my emails to customer service paid off cause this afternoon they called me and apologized for what happened and are going to credit me the shipping cost to my house. I am pleased they made good of the situation, now lets hope that it doesnt arrive damaged!

wal-mart is not the same since Mr. Walton died. but really what is? things are always changing and as one who lives by the good ol boy codes of life, it really ticks me off. since when did the customer become the one in the wrong? I remember when you could take things back to wal-mart without so much as a tag on it, now, they're coming close to charging a re-stocking fee. what's up with that? makes me
icon_evil.gif

wal mart chupas big time. I go out of my way normally to not shop there. yesterday was sunday and the lady next door came over and was saying "you would think wal mart would have more cashiers on sunday." when the super center opend my wife wanted to go do the grocery shopping there. we waited so long in line the ice cream melted and leaked on the floor. I called the manager and showed him. he said we can'nt seem to keep cashiers. Hmmmmm.. needed meds after that..

Good to hear that they are covering shipping .... d*** right they should.

Hope it arrives in good condition. At least Walmart doesn't do it's own delivery ....... imagine that scenario
icon_rolleyes.gif

Haven't been to that store in over 7 months! I hate that store and always feel dirty when I come out.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky