Peace, Love, & Barbecue

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
This is my first bbq book that I bought. Lots of great recipes and excellent stories, I love it...and I absolutely hate reading
PDT_Armataz_01_27.gif

Lots of info in here along with a great run-down of BBQ history and where its all happening. Lots of great tips and stories. Hard to put down....just a great book.

Mills' PEACE/LUV/Q is good...Kirk has many recipes...BACKYARD BBQ by Rich McPeake is 'skinny' compared to the other two....but has a few little tidbits..

The BOOK I CONSTANTLY FIND MYSELF going BACK TO is....SMOKE & SPICE by Cheryl and Bill Jamison...

Dang...wish I could get someone to watch my kids for 40 minutes so I could go buy some meat to smoke NOW!!!!!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky