Pass the Pig (online dice style game)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

squeezy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
Here is a dice style game you can play against your pc or a friend on the same pc.
I beat the computer on my second try!
It's fun ... give it a try!

http://www.fontface.com/games/pigs/

Perhaps this should be in the pork section?
icon_razz.gif

Mavadakin,
You are right, this does make an excellent drinking game. I actually have a set of these little bad boys that I got years ago (I have no idea where). Little rubber pigs that came in a little carrying case with score pads and everything. What a blast, especially after a few rounds
icon_biggrin.gif

We have the set also!! We've played them at parties, it's fun when people start yelling what positions the pigs fell, like leaning jowler and such!!

Another fun fun party game is left, center, right. You will never have more fun than with this game...It's soo easy, it costs you $3 to get into the game (you can play with the chips, but that's not as fun). It's seriously tons of fun!!

Woohoo 74 to 37 I'm a weiner first try
icon_lol.gif

But now my co-worker wonders about me playing a game with pigs that make a boink boink boink sound. lol

The man with the power of memory!
PDT_Armataz_01_41.gif

That's definitely it. The thing that stands out in my mind was that if the pigs landed one on to of eachother in a standing position, they called it "Makin Bacon"

when we play back in the early 70"s if you threw the pigs and they landed on top of each other in a certain postion it was called Making Bacon and you won."
Good luck and Good Smoking
Redrinkman1955
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky