Ok, I'm computer $tupid... help w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

david-s

Original poster
Feb 17, 2008
finally figured out how to upload my photos from my 1st cook on the Lang 84 onto photobucket. the pics are there and look great.

I can't figure out how to place them here... or anywhere else.

when i click on "manage attachments" there are alot of (something files) already there, but i don't know what.. or how to get rid of them.

I have other pics on my camera, hope those DON'T get uploaded here.

anyone have a very basic explaination as to how to complete this task?

David-S

Will try to help. On the left side of your JPG in PB you have 4 options. place your cursor in the botton option and press left mouse button. It will say copied. Then back to the forum and press "cont V" to paste where you want the JPG to show up.

Hope I got this right cause I love JPG of the Lang products.

geob

hopefully you selected OPTIONS in the Photobucket upload section and choose 800 X 600 pixels or less. this will keep the photos small enough so we don't have to scroll right to read the text and see all the photos.

In the Photobucket album page with all your thumbnail images, beneath each image is a code. You want to use the IMAGE CODE. Highlight it and up at the top of the page look for EDIT>Copy. This will copy the link to the computers clip board. Go to your post in SMF and place your cursor and click once. Go again to top of page and hit EDIT>Paste. The link should show up. Once you finish your post hit save and when post appears you should see your photos.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky