No wrap Baby Backs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Mike, Try Costco if you have one nearby. The ones that I get are 3 to a Cryovac and I think I remember them being less than $5.99. Also, in 3 or 4 years, I have never found them to have a membrane.

As far as samples are concerned, those last 2 really little bones with just a very small piece of meat are meant for the chef. It is a good reason to lift the lid just a little at the two hour mark. Keep them on the FB end and in a close little group.

Points, of course. A great cook and pics. Joe.
points.gif
I've got a Costco, just not a membership.  
icon_rolleyes.gif
  I am a member at Sams but usually go there once a year and that is under protest!  I hate the big stores and the crowds.  I appreciate the praise and points Joe!

Mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky