No words needed- but they are BBQ flavored

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 12, 2020
Buford, GA
1628423587395.png

I'll try anything but I draw the line at BUGS! Though I did Eat the Worm at the bottom of a bottle of Mezcal. I was young, silly and seriously Hammered though!...JJ

BTW...My Chickens love those things!

I think I would take them fishing and use them as bait!

Ryan

So I have to be honest...the best part of this joke is when I showed it to my wife! Took her a bit to realize what it was, and then a great big YUCK! And a full body shiver! I finally could stop laughing!

Ryan

Reactions: Fueling Around
Hey, don't knock it!. That's the protein we'll be eating in California once January 1st gets here and bacon, pork, chicken, and eggs disappear. Beef will be too expensive to buy. Hmmm. I'd best start adapting.

"Here larvae, larvae, larvae."
:emoji_laughing: I shouldn't laugh but you did bring it out! You can come visit us, we'll get ya set up! But leave the larvae alone, they are for the chickens!

Ryan

Reactions: noboundaries
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky