nightmares anyone?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been having the same issue when I eat anything with garlic or garlic power in it. It's annoying  as hell but I'm getting used to it.

It just depends on the dream doesn't it?     
banana_smiley.gif
jk.gif
whip.gif
Bottom.gif

Yes its true its not the spices its the pork it happens to me everytime i eat pork.I wake up and realize why i had a bad dream is because i ate pork that night never happens with any other fatty or spicy foods plus i baked the pork chops,but it never fails pork is evil.

I had that heart pounding in the night problem many years ago.

It would wake me at all hours.

When I got older and she started wearing long pajamas?

It all went away.
th_crybaby2.gif

Good luck and good smoking.

Are you sufficiently hydrated with water?  Drink plenty of water - W A T E R.  Not beer or soda or anything else, just water.  Lack of it will cause you to dehydrate and make the heart go boom boom boom.

Hello, If I eat a salami sandwich in the evening I'll have nightmares. During the day I'm fine. Not sure what's in the salami to make that happen. Must be some chemical making it happen.
Scott

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky