• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ycastane

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 12, 2013
Lithia, FL
Looking for some guidance so i can start my journey at sausage mking. Any books or sites that explains how to make them. TIA!!!

Reactions: JLeonard
There is enough knowledge here to write 100 books on sausage making and they're more than willing to help, just ask and don't forget the search function. As for books, Marianski is the standard and I would start there...

Here is a thread from a few months ago with the same topic

Welcome from Mississippi! A ton of knowledge on here. And the search function will lead you to 99% of it. But feel free to post up questions and pics of what your doing.

Jim

Reactions: JLinza
Appreciate everyone’s feedback. I will dive in into this section, the search and some of the books recommended. Excited to begin this journey.

Reactions: JLeonard
Welcome, from Colorado. Lots of knowledge for making sausage in here. These guys will make a pro out of ya in no time.

Welcome from Virginia. Echo everything above. Marianski's books are excellent, and there are more than a few sausage makers right here that put out killer stuff.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky