New

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tstalafuse

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 18, 2012
DFW
Hello everyone, I'm Tim and I have an addiction...  I have four or five different smokers and while none of them are much to get excited about, if you want to do a job right you must use the right tool.  Yes, I even have a Bandera that isn't rusted out.  While I am always on the lookout for a new tool, I just can't seem to ever give up one so that is how I started my collection and began my addiction.  I basically love to smoke while doing things around the house, playing in the pool, or just having a cold beverage while watching the game.

Hi Tim! 
welcome1.gif
 to SMF!!! We're happy you joined us! If you have any questions about using the forum don't hesitate to send me a PM! We would love to see your collection of smokers and any other BBQ tools you have!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky