New member in Bismarck ND

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RevDroz

Original poster
Nov 4, 2018
I am new to the forum and somewhat new to smoking. I am not afraid to experiment as a few of my endeavors have turned out pretty good. I am looking to take my smoke/grill resume to a whole new level.

Being in Bismarck ND, I am thinking of building an insulated shelter for my Bradly smoker. I just don't want to be limited to smoking 4 or 5 months out of the year, especially since I bought a whole pig this year. So much meat, so little time.

Anyway, I am really excited to try all sorts of new things with the help of the experts in this group.

Welcome from another North Dakotan. I am pretty green here myself, but everyone here is very helpful. Don't be afraid to ask...

Reactions: RevDroz
Hello Neighbor!!! I am not afraid to ask questions, we all have to start at the beginning.

Welcome to SMF RevDroz.
Being in Bismarck ND, I am thinking of building an insulated shelter for my Bradly smoker.
May late father was born in Jamestown in 1935.I've heard the stories about how rough winter was back then...many times.

Welcome to the site, as you've already seen/read people here are very friendly and always willing to help.

Chris

Welcome glad to have you on board as you have seen a lot of great guys and gals on here with tons of info just for the asking.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky