New here.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Rusty Zipper

Original poster
May 10, 2019
Just a quick hello. I'm Rusty Zipper and I smoke quite a lot. I'm using a charcoal burner, Brinkmann Professional and an MES140S Electric. All is for home and family use. Have smoked chicken, pork, and several cuts of feral pig. The feral pig I cut all fat off that I can and put bacon strips on top. I then save the double smoked bacon for mashed potatoes or Mac and Cheese. The dog gets a bit of goodies as well. The dog says I'm a good cook.( Named Harry S. Truman) But I hope to be the man he thinks I am. Be Well. Rusty

Reactions: JC in GB
Welcome to the forum, Skidmark my dog also thinks I'm the greatest cook on earth(little does he know). At least I'm better then Iams or Blue Buffalo.

Chris

Reactions: JC in GB
I forgot that I did some cod when I had the electric going Friday. Also went to the ER for five stitches as I missed the piece of hickory I was splitting for the smoker. Left index finger close to the first joint. Win a few Lose....… Be Well. Rusty

Welcome glad to have you on board. The old saying around here no pictures never happen. The gang on here likes pictures of what you do.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky