New Guy On The Block.... KINDA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

norzel89

Original poster
Nov 29, 2016
Good Morning Everyone,

My name is Nick or Nicholas and I have been smoking meat for about 4-5 months, and I have been following this site ever since I got my smoker for Fathers Day 2016, and I have now decided to finally sign up. First a little about me. I am soon to be 28, I have been married for a little over 3 years. I have a daughter that just turned 2 years old and a 3 year old Siberian Husky. I work for an industrial Roofing company in the South East Michigan area. I love to work hard, sports, racing and every day I grow more and more passion for cooking in general and I absolutely love my smoker.

I use a Smoke Hollow Propane Smoker, and I have done several experimental basic meats so far that have turned out okay/good. I have done all basic meats like a whole chicken, mac & Cheese, pork shoulder, brisket, and ribs. I even experimented with a cheese cake and apple dumplings. I haven't found my skill in seasoning yet. I usually borrow someone's receipt from here or a pre-bought rub. That's about it for the Roll Call Post..... Thanks guys.

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a cool day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people          with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky