New Guy From Delaware

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MJS19973

Original poster
Jan 25, 2019
Finally bit the bullet and decided to join the forum. I'm kinda new to all of this. I have dabbled in hot smoking for little but... But I really want to try cold smoking. I currently have a 5lb pork belly curing in the fridge. I currently have a 40" Masterbuilt Electric Smoker as well as a 22" Weber kettle. I also recently purchased a A-Maze-N pellet smoker that I used tonight to smoke some sharp cheddar and mozzarella. It is currently aging in the fridge. Anyway... hi from Delaware.

Welcome from Tennessee. How are you enjoying the cold smoking so far? I do a lot of bacon and cheese with the pellets. Did you get the tray or the tube?

Welcome to the site, happy to have ya join the fun.

Chris

Welcome from Tennessee. How are you enjoying the cold smoking so far? I do a lot of bacon and cheese with the pellets. Did you get the tray or the tube?
I have the tray. So far so good. I used it for the first time the other day with a few blocks of cheese. They are currently sealed up in the fridge maturing. Today I am using it to smoke a pork belly. It is about 30 degrees outside this morning... So I am hoping everything works out.

Good afternoon and Welcome from East Texas

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky