Need a new smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

billrigsby

Original poster
Aug 15, 2008
I am looking to relace my MES that took a crap after 2 pork butts this weekend. Any one had any experiance with..Smokin It This looks to be well built.

Any other suggestions on a WELL BUILT (not MASTERbuilt) electric smoker. I don't need the programmable aspect, but I did pull all the electronics out of the MES in case I want to incorporate it into a simple Electric model.

I am looking to relace my MES that took a crap after 2 pork butts this weekend. Any one had any experiance with..Smokin It This looks to be well built.

Any other suggestions on a WELL BUILT (not MASTERbuilt) electric smoker. I don't need the programmable aspect, but I did pull all the electronics out of the MES in case I want to incorporate it into a simple Electric model.

I notice that it's only 700 watts. If your set against a MES try a drum smoker, the link is in my signature. Mines 1500 watts. 

Finally did it, ordered the CookShack 025, 1-2 week delivery,
replacing my Masterbuilt and I use "Master" loosly.
I should have no regrets, Thanks Smokie Okie for the suggestion!

Yeh it got here, after a 2 week wait, noticed a big rip in the carton, I was bummed. Pulled it out was not bad, afew samll dings and abrashions.
Still I had to call, First test of Customer Service. Excellant they tracked the order, then told me that even though it was drop shipped from the Shack, the shipping account was with Yard and Pool.
So I contacted them, they are sending me a set of the two separate side racks that will hold 3 grill shelves and a rib rack for my inconvience! I did not want to send it back and wait again so not bad.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky